**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* exclusion

Have any 5* champions been deemed too powerful for a 6* version like 4* witch was left outta the 5* pool.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Well since cull and namor and corvus and domino are 6* id say no
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would love a 6* Voodoo. I know he needs the dupe but I’d be willing to wait.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited July 2019
    cdub71 said:

5 stars not offered as 6 stars there are plenty, most of them would destroy end game content if ranked Arc Angel, Quake, Blade, stark spidey, Ghost Rider. Now are these not offered because they are to powerful or just before they started to release every new champ as a six star. No clue but I would love to see what a R3 stark spiderman would do damage wise.

You need to wait and they'll be in 6* crystals considering we already have cull, namor and domino in them.

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Yet they still worry a 5* SW or Wolverine will be game breaking 😂
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Yet they still worry a 5* SW or Wolverine will be game breaking 😂
    Oh i know. Kabam is just full of odd choices lately. Starting to wonder if the potatoes in the server room actually run the show
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Honestly. Don’t expect any of the old “god” tiers like Blade or Stark to make it, at least not for a long time. There might be one or two but I wouldn’t count on the aforementioned Blade or Stark, Quake, ghost rider, Iceman or archangel
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH @Gavind. Joe Fixit is highly underrated for his crit damage, I for one would love to have him as a five or six star
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Scarlet Witch no 5* or 6*