**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto special 3

I was looking at mystics thinking about potential rank ups. I really enjoy playing Mephisto and know some people love him as is but he just seems to be missing something. Most of the other mystics can repeatedly trigger power steal and or nullify. If Mephisto could repeatedly steal 2 bars of power with his special 3 he would have that extra something that would make him worth ranking past R3 to me. I'm not asking for extra aura's of incineration and don't think that change would make him overpowered by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe it could be part of his sig? Just part of my wish list, not sure what others think.

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Mephisto is already pretty good imo.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Mephisto is already pretty good imo.

Not saying he's bad. Just to me he seems to be missing something that would make him worth R4 or higher. Other mystics that can power steal or lock can do so repeatedly. It would make him slightly more useful to my and would allow for a more aggressive play style. Mephisto's damage isn't huge but aggressive play allows for more damage from his Aura of incinerate.