**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just pulled this guy, need advice

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

How do I use him? Also have the champion synergy as a 5*

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    He needs to be killed off then brought back with the heimdall synergy to do mad damage
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I’ll rank him for defense purposes. Looks like he needs to rely on too many synergies,I have them all but unranked with no plans to.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lagacy has a good video on how to use him
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah I jus watched it, don’t wanna have to require that many synergies for offensive use. He’ll be a defender
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    Ahitlaw said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah I jus watched it, don’t wanna have to require that many synergies for offensive use. He’ll be a defender
    He doesn't need any synergies to be awesome offensively. Just build your stacks to 20 and let them fall off to build furies.

Ahitlaw said:

Lvernon15 said:

He doesn't need any synergies to be awesome offensively. Just build your stacks to 20 and let them fall off to build furies.
    Really? Still hits hard? I love his immunities
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Thing hits really hard if you have the patience to build up the passive furies. the added special abilities with 15 and 20 rock stacks are very useful. I took mine to 4/55 unduped on my second account without a doubt. He is on defense but I quest with him all the time and bring him to map 5 when war isn't on for the SW mini boss and bleed lane.
    Plus, he looks cool and is fun to use.
    Alright. I planned on takin him to r4 for defense anyways but looks like I can get some more use out of him otherwise
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    He's one of the champs that gets better the longer the fight goes ...