**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help?

Is there anyway to switch back to a leader? I was leader of an alliance and someone else became leader and they are not active . Can i switch back to the leader?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 533 ★★★
    They have to promote you and demote themselves.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I don't think it is possible unless the leader is completely inactive...like weeks, months or years inactive. Either way you would probably need to flag a moderator in here to confirm if that is something in game support can even do.
  • Thanks
  • I think this topic came up within the last month or so ago. They can make the change, but only if they leader is completely inactive like stated above. Otherwise you have to do what @captaincush recommends.
  • So i should basically hope they become active again and will switch it back? They have been inactive 6 days.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    You may have to....if they go a month inactive, I would try to contact support to get it switched.
  • Hey there! I'm sorry to hear of your Alliance Leader going dark on you. It's definitely worth checking with Support to see if anything can be done, but 6 days wouldn't really be considered truly inactive, as vacations last longer than this.

Your best bet would be to wait for 30 days of inactivity. If nothing happens by the 31st day (No one has been promoted, Leader hasn't left), then send a ticket in with as much info as you can provide, such as Alliance name, Leader name etc.
    I hope this helps!