Dungeon Node "Slumber" Not Working on Juggernaut

Apparently Juggernaut's fight initial unstoppable overrides the stun for the slumber node. Is this how the node and Juggernaut's abilities are supposed to be interacting? I understand that Juggernaut cannot be stunned while unstoppable, but you'd think that the node would override that ability. I just got my face bashed in because the node wasn't working as described.

Comments

  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,721 ★★★★★
    ... you already know the answer to your question..
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 5,228 ★★★★★
    Husky54 said:

    I understand that Juggernaut cannot be stunned while unstoppable, but you'd think that the node would override that ability.

    Why would you think that...? Does a bleed node typically override bleed immunity?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,975 ★★★★★
    Husky54 said:

    . I just got my face bashed in because the node wasn't working as described.

    The node worked as described. It attempted to place the stun on Juggy and failed because he was immune to it so he decided to smash you.

  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    It's a troll node.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,975 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

    It's a troll node.

    No, it is just one that requires you to pay attention. You would not pick that if the other in the list also gave the champ stun immunity either.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 294 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Slumber doesn't work at all !
    i fought Domino with Slumber :
    First try she isn't stun and she gain power normally - after 15 sec she gain a great boost and kill me
    second try, she is stun but gain power while i kick her so goes up quickly to sp3. fortunately i manage to do my sp3 before her
    had she been stun on the first try i would have not died ;)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,975 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

    Slumber doesn't work at all !
    i fought Domino with Slumber :
    First try she isn't stun and she gain power normally - after 15 sec she gain a great boost and kill me
    second try, she is stun but gain power while i kick her so goes up quickly to sp3. fortunately i manage to do my sp3 before her
    had she been stun on the first try i would have not died ;)

    Domino reduces ability accuracy, there is a chance it will fail on her.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 294 ★★
    Lormif said:



    Domino reduces ability accuracy, there is a chance it will fail on her.

    on your champion ability when he try to activate an ability.

    The node is effective only on Domino not your champion ;)
  • BendyBendy Posts: 868 ★★★
    Stellar said:

    Lormif said:



    Domino reduces ability accuracy, there is a chance it will fail on her.

    on your champion ability when he try to activate an ability.

    The node is effective only on Domino not your champion ;)
    It works if u are the one fighting slumber like for instance if u stun u can remove the power lock due to pacify and for not placing stun it's because u are being reduced and as the node works in ur favor it's like its u putting it on so domino aar interacts with it
  • StellarStellar Posts: 294 ★★

    Pray you dont end up with Mordo or Iceman on slumber

    i already made the error with Mordo :smiley:
    i hopefully had Blade so i managed to kill him but the fight was hard
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

    Stellar said:

    Slumber doesn't work at all !
    i fought Domino with Slumber :
    First try she isn't stun and she gain power normally - after 15 sec she gain a great boost and kill me
    second try, she is stun but gain power while i kick her so goes up quickly to sp3. fortunately i manage to do my sp3 before her
    had she been stun on the first try i would have not died ;)

    Domino reduces ability accuracy, there is a chance it will fail on her.
    Domino can’t affect abilities that start at the start of the fight
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,721 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

    Pray you dont end up with Mordo or Iceman on slumber

    i already made the error with Mordo :smiley:
    i hopefully had Blade so i managed to kill him but the fight was hard
    Running DS against a villain on that node isn’t a good idea. Either power lock or stun can fail due to it.
Sign In or Register to comment.