**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How well am I doing so far?

I've been playing this game for about a year and have completed act four and am about halfway to 100%. I do monthly eq at master. Any tips? Comments? Advice?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Push for uncollected asap
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Am I good enough to try?
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Am I good enough to try?

Absolutely

Also if posting a roster don't have your best in the quest tab, leave them in the roster page so people can see if they're duped or not
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Yeah a bit slow on the story quest if you ask me.. you need to be doing them between AQs if possible. Push for uncollected and you'll get much more resources to rank up your 5*s.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Beeing Level 51, youre doing like 7 out of 10, but i dont think that, unless you are really really skilled or youre having lots of unit farming skills, you will be able to do the collector...
    You should decide wether you wanna rank up Archangel or Venom next, but i , in youre place would prefer Venom!
  • Options
    @Lainua my corvus is maxed out
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    i noticed you spent money to buy OG Vision if your gonna spend money spend it on revives for uncollected you have a solid team and i would push for it before every trash champ gets a buff like Spider-Gwen who is now really hard to fight against before the collector
  • Options
    Oh. So sparky?