**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions in improving my Ghost gameplay

I recently duped my 5 star ghost and took him to rank 4. I am really enjoying playing her but want to improve. She is truly unique at having huge damage potential with the ability to avoid damage all together. Here are a few questions

1 - I have five star versions of wasp, ant-man and hood that I use for synergy. Which fifth hero should I use? I’ve used YJ before but am curious what options work best

2 - how high should I take her sig level? Right now it’s at 20 and I’ve heard there is no point n maximizing it - but how high should it go?

3 - what specials do you utilize and with what strategy? I’ve heard some say spam sp2, others sp3 first to have 5 permanent charges, etc. what works best for you?

4 - practicing a little on WS with my rank 4 I’ve gotten him out with 124 hits (without suicides). What is the best I can expect get to with more practice?

5- will I notice a huge difference with suicides?

Thanks for any help. Very fun hero

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. Yj is by far the best, without suicides I wouldn’t bother with hood tho, probably fill the last 2 slots with other champs
    2. As high as possible, I’d use all tech stones but probably save generic stones for champs that really need them
    3. Outside of lol just go with the s2, but even in lol the s2 is probably better
    4. You can get really low hit counts if you do 1 hit combos, don’t really look at hit counter
    5. Yes, it’s basically a permanent 60% damage boost aswell as a massive boost at the start
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    1. Unless you need some extra utility champ or extra cannon fodder, YJ should suffice.

2. She doesn’t necessarily need a high sig lvl, but it’s extra power, so it doesn’t hurt. It scales linearly, so any amount is fine (check auntm.ai for more details)

3. You might as well go with the sp2, since most matches are done by that point, but the sp3 works for longer fights

4. Sorry, no idea. (Edit: Check Pandaman pete. I think he has a RoL Ghost takedown in 30-ish hits)

5. I’ve heard good things, so get suicides for sure if you’re planning on going full on Ghost.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    1. Personally, I would use Havok as the fifth since he has a good synergy with Wasp. Now, he doesn't do anything for Ghost, but it's nice to have him on the team for when you come up against a match that Ghost isn't good for or if you need to take down the boss after Ghost dies.
    2. Since my Ghost is a r2 6 Star, she isn't awakened yet, but I do have a four star awakened one and the ability isn't all that vital, but it's nice to have. If you don't have other tech champions to toss the stones into, then go for it, but don't bother with generics.
    3. Only use l3s if it's a long fight like RoL or LoL, Ghost does enough damage to finish off most champs by her l2.
    4. My method in questing is to Parry and Heavy until I'm at a special two.
    5. I don't use suicides so I won't comment on this one.