**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are there any 4*s in my roster that I should max out, instead of taking same class 5*s to R3...?

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
Hi everyone,

As per the title, are there any 4*s in my roster that you believe I should take immediately to 5/50, instead of taking same class champs to R3...? Please comment away.

Thanks for any input!~

Class: Science

4* Cap IW 4/40 - max sig
4* Wasp 4/40 - duped
4* Quake 4/40 - duped

5* She-Hulk R2
5* Modok R2

Class: Cosmic

4* Medusa 4/40 - duped
4* Proxima 4/40 - duped

5* Captain Marvel (Movie) R2
5* Hyperion R2

Class: Tech

4* Ghost 4/40
4* Doctor Octopus 4/40 - max sig

5* Green Goblin R2
5* Vulture R2

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hypes and sparkles are top champs. Rank them as high as possible. Forget the 4* cosmics
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    For tech id definitely take up that ghost and leave the vulture and goblin at r2. For cosmic stick with hype and cap marvel. For science build up she hulk and cap
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Tech: Rank ghost to r5 and dont rank up the others further, unless you really like any of them.

Cosmic: Rank Up Hyperion AND MarvMov to r3 and i wish you the best to get a cosmic gem for MarvMov! Rank Up medusa last! Dont rank up Proxima unless you really like her.

Science: Rank 4 She Hulk asap! Shes worthy. Rank up Cap IW to r5 hes really sick at max sig!!! Rank 5 Quake if you Can Quake really good. If you would give youre quake gameplay a rarting below 7 out of ten, then you should learn her first! Rank Wasp to r5 if you plan to goghost a lot, then a r5 wasp woul be a nice bous. Rank 3 Modok if you wanna have a really good Defender for AW.