**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ghost vs omega red vs medusa, hot to awaken?

Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
just got a 4* version of ghost and omega red, got the resources for rank them up, got 25 tech sig stones and 30 mutant sig stones and 40 cosmic sig stones. I know they are 4* but I don't have a 5* version of them, and have 1 awakening gem. I won't use them on aw or aq, only for quest. I know next month in summoner appreciation calendar will give us a 4* awakening gem, so maybe I'll awake one more. Don't have ant man, but have 4* wasp rank 2 (I'll ran her up soon), Yellowjacket 5* rank 3 and hood 5* rank 2 (not dupped)for the trinity. For omega red have red hulk and void (not dupped), domino sig 40, all of them 4* rank 4. Don't have Karnak, have black bolt 4* rank 1.

ghost vs omega red vs medusa, hot to awaken? 11 votes

Ghost
9%
FreeToPlay_21 1 vote
Omega Red
90%
AanthoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHfchangEtjamaDead1Suman_sahAErosenseiog_MGP_Giodood_1Thoye3 10 votes
Medusa
0%