**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Percentage Based Adjustment

With the Introduction of several harder and more challenging game content (Uncollected, Epic, Variant, 6*, Cavalier etc etc) it is a given that fights will be longer, more challenging and damages to be higher.

It baffles me that for years the function of several items such as Revives and Potions are still the same. Put aside the weakness of only letting people store miniscule amount of these items, the number of Health its restored is also embarassing.

Instead of the current embarassment, a percentage based recovery such as 10%, 25%, 50% and 75% for Potions should be more logical. Note also the Salve Mastery should be in % based to. The current Salve Mastery is an embarassment in today game climate.

In my opinion, I rather see a new character being introduced every 4-6 months rather than monthly like now. It is too saturated already. Instead the time developing these character can be well spent developing and bettering these neglected aspect of the game.

Not to mention just maybe updating old character. Current difference between old and new character is as the sky and land. Old one are just "they Bleed, Armor Up, Rage, Fury, etc etc" whereas your new character info page is like a damn Encyclopedia.

Hopefully Kabam can do well and look into the improvement of Pots, Revs and Salve unless it is working intendedly as usual - So players can waste spending more money on items.