**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOME HELP REQUIRED FOR ROL

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
Hi guys
I have one shot ROL winter soldier many times using :
1)4 star R4 Archangel (sig 59)
2)4 star R4 Spiderman (Stark) (sig 20)
3)4 star R4 Masacre(sig 20)[using domino & red hulk synergy]

He is pretty easy to deal with.....
I am not scared of fighting ROL opponents but i am never able to defeat captain marvel. She is a bit more annoying than WS.

I have tried many times but failed.... I know completing ROL isnt a huge achievement but for the time being i want to do it....

I do have scarlet witch (4 star) but she is unduped so not of any use. Same is the case with voodoo. But since Captain marvel is posion immune neither AA nor voodoo will work on her.....i havent tried with hyperion but his heavy attack needs to be used constantly to build furies....not of much practice with him.....

What are your thoughts those who have completed ROL ???I will post my roster if u want

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Better post your roster first buddy
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Better post your roster first buddy
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    hyperion is really good, in my opinion: he can hit really hard with his furies, and you can even regen the block damage; and because the fight will be long anyway, you will probably be able to regen more than one time per fight, and the regen can also be boosted by the Recovery Mastery AND by his sig ability ^_^
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

I do have scarlet witch (4 star) but she is unduped so not of any use. Same is the case with voodoo. But since Captain marvel is posion immune neither AA nor voodoo will work on her.....i havent tried with hyperion but his heavy attack needs to be used constantly to build furies....not of much practice with him.....

What are your thoughts those who have completed ROL ???I will post my roster if u want

Well, I didn’t finish, but I managed to go up to Wolverine using only my 4* R5 X-23 (and she doesn’t have to be duped for so). The bleed and regeneration help a lot, so even if you mess up here and there, she’ll most likely fully heal before the fight ends, making her a really lasting character. The most annoying fight was Scarlet Witch though... and I couldn’t do damage in wolverine so I just gave up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All rol is is endurance, be patient in combat
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    edited August 2019
    Have you tried vision aou?
    Basically you can't poison her so the thing vision's sp 1 or 2 would dois drain her power that will help you not to take damage from cap Marvel's sp attack, and Perry and dexterity will do other work, And you can look if any other synergy helps, like capIW or other

They call him vision aka boss killer 🙂💪🍻
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    you should rank up your 4*'s to 5/50 that you find valuable like Hyperion. the longer the fight the more you take block dmg and such....so ranking up should be your priority first. quicker fights = easier fights.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Well, I didn’t finish, but I managed to go up to Wolverine using only my 4* R5 X-23 (and she doesn’t have to be duped for so). The bleed and regeneration help a lot, so even if you mess up here and there, she’ll most likely fully heal before the fight ends, making her a really lasting character. The most annoying fight was Scarlet Witch though... and I couldn’t do damage in wolverine so I just gave up.

for wolvie you can use AA, since his duped he will stop the regen at the first neurotoxin, and because wolvie has a SP2 that can be dodged (unlike WS) you can continually hit him without having to worry about the power gained ^_^

for SW, any poison immune will work: personally i used GHulk, but i think that RHulk is even better as a SW counter, because he can regen on SP2, recovering the damage taken. the best thing, thought, is to have Willpower and Recovery active when fighting her: every debuff will give you health, and i found this to be enough to misplay, take a SP2 right into the face with my GHulk and end the fight at max health :)
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★

Unlike with winter soldier you can perfectly evade all of captain marvels specials.

Try to get comfortable with her special attack and take any champ. It really doesn't matter against her imo.
    As long as you get the timing for her specials down there's nothing to worry about.

Yes brother
    But my problem is not her specials.... Captain marvel's specials are way too easy to dex.... My problem is her aggressive mediums which cause a little more block damage

Also i cant one shot captain marvel

Yesterday after writing this post, while you all were suggesting me answers, i tried captain marvel with my 4/40 duped hyperion and brought her down to 60% the i got KOed

Then i used luke cage and she was down to 3% finally i finished her off using archangel

I went through juggernaut easily bcoz archangel had his neurotoxins which reduces unstoppable.....and finally even my archangel got KOed fighting rhino.....

So it was the first time i reached rhino in ROL

THANKS FOR HELP
    Donnymeij said:

Who to you have to counter wolverine?

AA duped at R4

Have you tried vision aou?
    Basically you can't poison her so the thing vision's sp 1 or 2 would dois drain her power that will help you not to take damage from cap Marvel's sp attack, and Perry and dexterity will do other work, And you can look if any other synergy helps, like capIW or other

They call him vision aka boss killer 🙂💪🍻

You are right but i easily dex her specials without problem
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    You should just bait her specials and keep fighting. You should bring someone with heal block for wolverine
  • I completed ROL yesterday with 5/50 VTD as my MVP.

OR was great against SW.

Void annihilated Wolverine.