Options

When can we expect info on Variant 3?

I have enough for an R5 right now and would like some info before making the call. When can we expect to find out some more information as to Variant 3 nodes, bosses, etc.?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Probably on Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing it’s going to be a week after the patch so likley just before the Wednesday or just after
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Pbb22 said:

I have enough for an R5 right now and would like some info before making the call. When can we expect to find out some more information as to Variant 3 nodes, bosses, etc.?

Boss is likely magneto for the whole final chapter
  • Options
    Pbb22Pbb22 Posts: 43
    Frosty said:

Pbb22 said:

Boss is likely magneto for the whole final chapter
    Thats what i'm afraid of! Ghost to R5 is calling my name but she'd be handicapped there. Might still be the play regardless.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Well we know it's going to be a Mutant Orientated Varient, hoping they keep the trend of going with each Quest having a Unique Node that Buffs certain Champions. Example: A "Summers Family" Node that in some way Boosts Cyclops, Havok, Phoenix, and Cable. Anyways, we'll probably either need to bring mostly Mutant Champions or mostly Tech Champions so that part would be up to you and your roster. But it's definitely safer to wait till an official announcement.