**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Iceman worth a 5* awakening gem?

Today I pulled 5* nr 10 (two of them are duped), Iceman. He’s probably the best 5* I have right now and I plan on bringing him to r4. Is he worth r4? And is he worth a mutant awakening gem?

I just beat the collector, my next plans are probably just farming the Uncollected event quest as far as possible to get a better 5* roster. I’m in an active alliance and still need a good double immune champ. Apart from questing Iceman could be used for AQ or for AW defense where he could even become our boss if I bring him to r4 and awaken him.

I really need help because I don’t want to waste an important item but I don’t want to sit on it and never use it even though it would’ve helped me for a lot of content. What is you opinion?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, much better champs now in the game, omega namor aa
  • C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 26
    So you wouldn’t awaken him but he’s worth r4? Or no to both?
  • Big_Rig28Big_Rig28 Posts: 8
    I just rank 4 my ice man and was worth it,dunno if I’d use a gem on him but it’s upto you how long you wanna wait for a better champ to use it on
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    C4edmon said:

So you wouldn’t awaken him but he’s worth r4? Or no to both?

Yea he worth r4 but not worth a gem
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    The ability of iceman when is awakened is good for a champ who can evade but you can put the coldsnap with the SA1, so he still strong unawakened.
    Save the AG for a good champ who will need it to be strong, like omega and namor.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Not worth a gem imo. So many other mutants worth it over him.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Should have made this post a poll.
    The answer is no
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Not worth ag. Definitely worth r4 and totally rocks with suicides
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Definitely rank 4 him. You'll be happy when you reach 6.1.5
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He is definitely r4 worthy. I would say you will not be a happy camper when you pull a Namor OR AA or the like. Iceman doesn’t really need it. It improves him but not enough to deserve a gem
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    r4 for sure. use my r4 ice all the time. ag? heck no