**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3* champs in general view

Please do not show what 3* champs ally members are opening...nobody cares and members are missing the important pulls like 6* ja 5* ones because there is just too many 3* opening going on.

3* champs in general view 6 votes

Agree
83%
digital-SOBSummonerNRMeebletonAhtopahtoPancake_Face 5 votes
Disagree
16%
Mathking13 1 vote

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Disagree
    So I actually agree with this for the most part, but not quite.
    I think that it should ONLY show 3-star champs a person pulls if one of these criteria are met:
    1. The 3-star champ is pulled from a PHC or other variant of a PHC.
    2. The Summoner does not own either 1x 6-star champion, or a certain amount of 5-star champions (I'd recommend somewhere around 15-20 is the turning point).

Either that or the alliance leadership could have the option to choose what gets shown. Then it could be varied by alliance. That'd be interesting, I think...

EDIT: a third option would be that you would be able to filter pulls by certain star levels or what type of crystal they were pulled from (PHC, GMC, Cavalier (or their variants), 4-star, 5-star or 6-star (and whether they're featured ones, or special ones), Ultimates or Legendaries, or whatever other types of crystals there are that I can't think of...)
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Agree

So I actually agree with this for the most part, but not quite.
    I think that it should ONLY show 3-star champs a person pulls if one of these criteria are met:
    1. The 3-star champ is pulled from a PHC or other variant of a PHC.
    2. The Summoner does not own either 1x 6-star champion, or a certain amount of 5-star champions (I'd recommend somewhere around 15-20 is the turning point).

Either that or the alliance leadership could have the option to choose what gets shown. Then it could be varied by alliance. That'd be interesting, I think...

EDIT: a third option would be that you would be able to filter pulls by certain star levels or what type of crystal they were pulled from (PHC, GMC, Cavalier (or their variants), 4-star, 5-star or 6-star (and whether they're featured ones, or special ones), Ultimates or Legendaries, or whatever other types of crystals there are that I can't think of...)

ya i agree low levels show it and depending on the alliance rating