**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-Hulk...

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I got a 2-3 and 3-4 science gem from variant 2. Should I use these on my unawakened she-hulk? I’ve heard very good things about her, but I’m not quite seeing it. So I wanna know if I should rank her up and if yes, why?

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    If you don't have duped void or cap iw go with her, she is a beast.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hell yeah! Took her to 4/55 last night, already love her damage so much. Got my first solo on LOL Rulk with her.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Defiantly worth the rank up! As stated above apart from void, quake and cap there aren’t many better sconce champs to have in your roster, doesn’t really need the dupe to be great either. Watch some vids and see if she appeals to you but she has plenty of uses! Good LOL option now as well
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Appreciate the feedback guys. I’ll probably end up ranking her up then.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Definetely rank her up. A trick I learned with her too and want to share is that like Wasp, you can consistently and safely end a combo with a heavy. So to get maximum damage output, my combos are Medium, Triple Light, Heavy. I've noticed that the opponent keeps the slow debuff almost the whole fight when you do this too which is extremely useful.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Definetely rank her up. A trick I learned with her too and want to share is that like Wasp, you can consistently and safely end a combo with a heavy. So to get maximum damage output, my combos are Medium, Triple Light, Heavy. I've noticed that the opponent keeps the slow debuff almost the whole fight when you do this too which is extremely useful.

Yeah I saw KT1 do this in labyrinth and for the 6.2 champion fight. Really impressive. So you think she is rank 4 worthy?

Etjama said:

Yeah I saw KT1 do this in labyrinth and for the 6.2 champion fight. Really impressive. So you think she is rank 4 worthy?
    Absolutely
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited August 2019
    Lol I got a 4* she-hulk and got her to R5 and for the longest time I was disappointed with her Prestige Level but she out down champs much stronger than her and owned unstoppable champs with her heavy attack, but still 3100 prestige maxed out had her sitting on the sidelines quite often than I realised a couple days ago that I had forgotten to bring her to 5/50 she had been sitting in my Roster for a Month sitting at 5/0
    edited August 2019

Etjama said:

She is R5 Worthy She Hulk is a Beast and can End unstoppable buffs with her Heavy Attack, for Champs like "The Thing" "Juggernaut" all "Hulks" and Larger Opponents she is Deadly
    Etjama said:

Just gotta let go of my Muscle Memory on the end of my Combo lol

Etjama said:

Just gotta let go of my Muscle Memory on the end of my Combo lol
    Yyyyup 😂
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Yup worth it
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Definitely worth it...got her at R4 and she is a beast of a champ...insane rampup damage output...and her ability to chain heavies to her combo is such an awesome.ability.. I have downed act 6 defenders,map5 hype mini at full yellow bar... presently she and starky are in contention for my second r5
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Can’t wait to bring her in against the 6.2 Champion boss. She’s gonna tear him apart.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    Definitely. I did the same, 2-3 and a 3-4 gem on her from variant 2. My 4/55 she hulk now wrecks all Hyperions, nightcrawlers, and juggernauts I fight in war. Easy game easy life
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★