**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

id like to see a synergy to make invisible womans invisibility more robust. would you?

after obtaining invisible woman, a champion who imo is way underated and overlooked when we talk about the big damage and awesome utility champions of the game (shes got insane utility and damage potential). i tested and played around with her quite a bit in the last month and i love her!!!! shes in my favorite 5 for sure. her force field and invisibility are so useful in so many different scenarios, however i do hqve an issue with how her invisibility worksid like to see a synergy where she gets the invisibility made more robust like for example "invisibility wont expire if you can land a hit in 5 seconds after the timer is triggered" or a synergy where there has to be 2 misses or contact made before the timer starts to expire or even one where the timer is paused during the opponents special attacks as long as they dont make contact. id like other people to add some ideas to make this ability for robust from the playable side. thats why i suggest a synergy instead of an outright change to the champion. simply put shed be unbalanced as a defender if it was harder to end her invisibility phase. whats your idea for this? or do you not want a change at all? let me know what you all think!!!!! thanks

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I wish her sig ability didn’t shut down invisible for 7 seconds after activating the non paused one. Makes me have to wait 9 seconds before I can do anything effective in the fight.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’d like them to change her to add an ability where a blocked or missed attack consumes 5 vulnerabilities rather than kicking you out of invis

wow that is awesome idea!!!! bestone yet!!!!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    That's a really good idea. Maybe a synergy with Mister Fantastic, where if you get hit while invisible, you need to land a hit in the next 4 seconds to maintain the invisibility.