**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boosts not working in war

L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi guys
I used invulnerability boost, science 150% power boost, 12% greater science boost, sp3 defence boost nothing is working at all. I used invulnerability and science ones in last fight (if you can check this from your records) I had a fight with Ægon on path 4 in tier 2 (node 36) he didn’t get one hit in So invulnerability should have been shielded my cap IW from taking full damage from his sp3 but he did (so I might as well not have used any boosts running in every fight this current war including class ones)
Please fix boosts as no boosts are working at all wether they are all the class ones or special ones.
Thank you.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    I used cosmic 200 yesterday in variant 2 with venom and didn't get any power back after using special 2 several times. Please fix asap!
  • L3pa_DL3pa_D Posts: 60
    edited August 2019

Can you show proof?
    The power ones don’t work against class disadvantage and they are % based too
    Used a 150% cosmic with my Corvus at 3 charges against a modook boss and it was working fone

I didn’t record the fight. And that could be the case with class disadvantage to some extent. The previous fights boosts weren’t working where they technically should be, But the invulnerability was the most blatant one that confirmed my suspicions, it didn’t work at all.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    If the invulnerability boost is broken, that changes everything because you go in expecting to survive those first 3 hits or even a special 3!! Fix ASAP