**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up question

So I have 4 rank 5 5*s and I have 10 t2a and 2 t5b right now. Should I rank 5 my rank 4 archangel sig 100 or my rank 4 ultron sig 100 or take my unduped blade, sorcerer supreme, Stark spidey or kill monger to rank 4 then rank 5.i need a prestige jump so I don't really want to take a champ to rank 5 unduped but then again I need another attacker since we're running 6x5 and war concurrently.

Rank up question 47 votes

Archangel sig 100
38%
LosspikCharlie_SceneJuggerNotLordRaymond3anubhavdivinegamerDenzel116MiStaLovamonomuggHedronFugitive21VinvickFreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176Skillful_starBettlejuice26Big_Rig28Whalemilker2020JJMAC 18 votes
Ultron sig 100
2%
Spity68 1 vote
Blade unduped r3-5
12%
SharkPowerr99MoosetiptronicPrathapTony886LoctiteSuperGlueMr_incredibl3 6 votes
Sorcerer supreme unduped 3 - 5
8%
BrandonmballouSiddhantKwatramrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4TH 4 votes
Kill monger unduped 3-5
0%
Stark spidey unduped 1-5
38%
Jim0172Lvernon15M1k0rinThecrusher_9756AanthoCupidTireck20FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707EtjamaDragonsniperRhQAaronc94Thicco_ModeCtfz35Milan1405ErosenseiogMawrCalleachKing_Leo321 18 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey unduped 1-5
    SPARKY FOREVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LONG LIVE SPARKY!!!!!
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Etjama said:

How good is his damage without being duped?
    edited August 2019
    Stark spidey unduped 1-5
    Zayo_278 said:

Etjama said:

How good is his damage without being duped?
    He's a beast either way. Dupe just gives him a lil more damage, block profiency, longer poises and a bit more evade chance. Not to say the dupe isn't extremely useful
    I should mention I have domino, hyperion, quake and voodoo at rank 5
    edited August 2019
    Stark spidey unduped 1-5
    I just say Sparky cause he's a beast for damage AND utility. Poises are easy to get and once you hit 10, his damage is absolutely insane with that crazy crit rate and damage. Then you take into account the taunts that bait specials and reduce incoming damage, emergency power drain, ability accuracy reduction on Sp3, crazy damage on Sp2, stun on Sp1 and my personal favorite, the special attack evades. He's my personal favorite in the game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stark spidey unduped 1-5
    Absolute beast
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Zayo_278 said:

I recommend this order respectively domino, blade , starky, archangel, Hyperion, killmonger, ss, quake, ultron and voodoo

Zayo_278 said:

I recommend this order respectively domino, blade , starky, archangel, Hyperion, killmonger, ss, quake, ultron and voodoo
    I meant I already have those 4 at 5/65
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Archangel sig 100
    If it bleeds and you can poison it....Archangel is always my go-to.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Archangel sig 100
    my 5/65 sig 200 AA has been my go to for so many events BUT hes not that great for aq/aw. I have 5/65 Sparky as well who does see use in AW from time to time.

Overall I use AA more though in more game modes & his prestige is pretty good
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Archangel sig 100
    Losspik said:

my 5/65 sig 200 AA has been my go to for so many events BUT hes not that great for aq/aw. I have 5/65 Sparky as well who does see use in AW from time to time.

Overall I use AA more though in more game modes & his prestige is pretty good

AA was my mvp for a large chunk of Act 5. And usually is top 3 for monthly quests.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Archangel sig 100
    I actually meant to choose sparky,but the reason isn't because he's better than archangel,on the contrary,archangel can do what archangel does best,bleed and poison all day long,at r4 a r4 archangel can still shred through enemies,the extra attack and health boost isn't as important for him. But sparky gets a lot from getting to r5 that's why I'm going with sparky.
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to open another featured or a couple with the free subscription trial week we'd get soon. That's 11k 5* shards for a featured. I'd see if I can dupe blade or get a cosmic god. I Have a cosmic AG and science AG. If I don't (last time I go an annihilus), I'd go with the recommendations here! If I dupe blade, I still have 75 skill sig stones I can add to him and take him to rank 5.
    I went with AA by the way. Got a 500 point boost in prestige