**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champion, that is NOT in the game, would have the best animations/specials if done right?

2»

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    KRAVEN
    KRAVEN
    KRAVEN
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Mystique.

She would turn into whatever champ she's fighting and be able to use his/her ability once per fight.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Silver surfer
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Dr. Doom. Close second would be Adam Warlock. Third would be Nova. Coming in 4th...Kraven.

This is assuming that we all believe that Silver frigging Surfer will become a playable character. If so Kabam should intentionally look to make him one of the most OP champs....of ever.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Louis from ant-man

His sp3 would be like venom the duck's. He injects some truth serum into himself and starts talking, and when the opponent lunges at him he runs them over with the van lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Death's Head.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Apocalypse
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    You're all wrong. Its Shuma-Gorath.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Spiral! 6 arms...wields both technology and magic and swords! If done right should could have amazing animations...teleport, slash and grab, etc.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Dazzler ~ her SP1 could be a pin-point laser, her SP2 could be blinding flash & her SP3 could be a multi-colorful array that could disorient her opponent before she Kabams them into oblivion.'
  • Robbie Reyes, Spidey 2099, Mystique, Shang Chi, Mr. Fantastic.
  • BatmanBro1BatmanBro1 Posts: 13
    SuperGood said:

Batman!

Thanks for making my day. My username Says it all
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★

Aunt May IW.
    Sig ability: Milf Prowess- her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, gains prowess buff for well timed blocks from all male champions. Quickly removes all buffs from female champs due to her Girl Power.

Sp1 and Sp2 are basically yoga moves and inflict confusion, slow and disorient in male champs. Cause degeneration I’m female champs, just because.
    Sp3 she bites her lip and asks for help opening a jar but then smashes it over ya head.
    Looking forward to having her in my roster.

I just want to thank you for making this comment
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Phoenix should be absolutly sexy but instead its absolutly boring
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    already mention Apocalypse beside that this would be nice

Stryfe , Death's Head, Kraven & Fin Fang Foom
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42
    Jubilee, The Mandarin, Wonderman , Dazzler & Banshee would be awesome.
  • Summoner8516Summoner8516 Posts: 23
    Do you make a forum post for everything you post on Reddit, GlenOck? Good lord.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Medusa's sister Crystal since her attacks could be pretty colorful and varied