**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick question about Labyrinth

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Does 4/55 (duped) sparky need attack synergies? If so, how many? Also assuming I'm a decent player (explored act 5 and 100% uncollected monthly) roughly how many units will it take if I use 5/50 blade for magik and 3/45 unduped she-hulk for unstoppable colossus and partly maestro? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Cheers bro @SquishyjrThe_4TH I've got 1500 units and some revives and pots, so I might start a run if I one-shot OML and Red hulk
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just gonna say that tech against maestro is tough as he regens a lot, you basically have to quit if he triggers regen, it’s ok with starlord as he builds attack with combo but starky is tougher and gotta quit a lot
  • Options
    Yh cheers @Speeds80 I know it will be tough - should I also bring 3/45 shehulk?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Check his base attack in his profile and work out how many synergies you would need to get him over 2k, my spark is r5 so I don’t know his r4 base attack
  • Options
    Yh @PeterQuill solid advice, and that's what I would usually do, except the game is refusing to give me tech cats :( Labyrinth is the only way I can get 2 more. Conveniently I have the lowest number of tech cats, which is one of my strongest classes :cry:
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Yh @PeterQuill solid advice, and that's what I would usually do, except the game is refusing to give me tech cats :( Labyrinth is the only way I can get 2 more. Conveniently I have the lowest number of tech cats, which is one of my strongest classes :cry:

Stil wait no point in rush in to it and use tons of unit. That ain’t fun To wach hard earned unit just go away because culd not wait a tiny bit longer