**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season 11 War #1

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
I know there was a thread on this earlier, that mentioned a ‘visual glitch’ for Aw ratings even win/loss in the first of this season.

It’s been several days and I don’t believe any alliance has seen the change whether it be + or - in their rating.

When will this be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Yes my alliance was in tier 3 won 1st war lost second now dropped down a tier would’ve stayed in tier 3 with a loss now we’ve dropped down to tier 4 would really like an update on what is going with this
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We've adjusted War Rating for Alliances affected by the issue with locked war ratings during the first war of the season. We granted a flat War Rating increase for those Alliances that were frozen and won the war, based upon the average War Rating increase for winning at their level. We did not reduce War Rating for any Alliances who were frozen but lost their war.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience with this issue and thanks for your patience as we worked toward a resolution.

The existing discussion about this is here.
This discussion has been closed.