**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is harder to master?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Who is harder to master? 108 votes

Quake
71%
danielmathCarmel1KyrkantzuffychunkybJim0172Lvernon15SceptilemaniacAhitlawThunderGodG0311RoOOtsDuke_SilverWorknprogressErkTimrosDonnymeijPizzabeatWerewrymMad_Titan_21 77 votes
Ghost
28%
TheJalliSnakeEyes69DrOctavius2_2SIlverProfessorAzKicker316TheVyrusSpiderCoolsCupidBahamutCoachLedBruinsfan8510Jackbrooks2580ForumName123Shadow_PhoneixspaceoctopusRougeknight87xxKyojinxxDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeo 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Ghost
    Had both for a while and still coming to grips with ghost, quake once you get comfortable in the corner is more about repetition and timing the opponents atttacks. Ghost seems to me to have a lot more things you have to keep watch of if you’re going to get the most out of her.
    Just my personal view!
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Been playing Ghost a while now and her play style was easy to catch on to. Recently got Quake and I'm just not good with her. Haven't invested much time to figure it out yet, but I will eventually.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Her play style if fairly straightforward, but execution takes a lot of practice to master
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ultimate quake with no parry requires more skill for sure. With ghost you only need to get used to intercepting opponent when he attacks you while you're phasing, which is not that difficult, just unusual at first. Just don't be greedy about energy from opponent's misses.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Arsoz said:

Quake is easy just hold evade parry repeat

Master quake means no parry