**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So, I know old champions are inneed of buffs. But can we bandage the new ones?

13»

Comments

• Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    You know you can quote people. If you prefer it your way, more power to you. Just don't know if you're aware or not.

No I was not aware of that option...thanks for info :)

• Options
    If the old champions are taking this long to get buffed, then chances of getting fixed the new ones are very meager. The OML and Colossus buffs were announced 4months before
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    their speed of buffing old champions is incredibly 'amazing' compared to how fast they fix the buff that accidentally somehow 'benefit' players.
    - january 2018 to august 2019 - total of 18 months and total of 7 champs reworked. (2 more releasing with probably oct. update)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Xdonre said:

Lormif Stated:
    You seem to be misrepresenting what I’m sayin. It is not apart of the MCU, nor the comic universe(s), the chapters in this game draw inspiration from the, but in the marvel multiverses it has its own universe, even its own earth designation . What happens in the mcu or the comics does not happen here except in limited case by case fashion, therefore claiming such and such hero should be like the comics or the movies is folly. The mods have explained this time and again.

No I am not misrepresenting anything you are doing a fine job w/o anyone's help...TheTalents comments I was referencing related to the original Avenger lineup that was introduced in "MCOC" & how they are basically no longer A-list champions in "MCOC''...although when MCOC was introduced they were the champions that everyone desired to obtain...however as the game has evolved Kabam has not currently upgraded these champions which may be understandable because as they have shown by their actions they are more interested in creating new champions than constantly buffing old champions to stay current w/ the present meta of the game...so your comments again seem to be derived from an alternate universe.

And how exactly am I misrepresenting anything? He never mentioned jsut the originals, he just stated the avengers, to which I pointed out there are a couple god tier avengers listed int he movies. If you are not going to read the context and history of the posts what you are you trying to accomplish other than troll? He never once said "original", he never stated anything to indicate. here is the OP that started this:

I wouldn't mind them buffing the avengers. It is weird how we have champions like Ghost/Corvus being the best in game while our hero's mainly suck.

Can you point out where he stated anything to indicate the ones that were introduced with the game?

Even still it does not matter. The avengers were not always the most powerful beings individually. In fact the everywhere else the black order was generally individually more powerful, it took the avengers teaming up to beat them not just individually.