**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with RTTL Chapter 4.4, 4.5, 4.6 & Act 5 completion

Hi All.

I need some advice from the more advanced players in the contest.
1. I'm struggling firstly with Act 5 Chapter 5.3. I get wrecked quickly. I finished the first 2 chapters to get UC fairly easy. I used BPCW 4/55 (I know some guys say he is bad but i play really good with him)
Killmonger 5/50 Sig 71
AA 5/50 Sig 23
IMIW 5/50 Sig 54
Hype 5/50 Sig 74

2. The RTTL Chapter 4.4 and onwards i need some advice on who to use.

This is my current roster:

Help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    Road to the Labyrinth
    Round 4 has spiked armor. Generally, the textbook answer is bring Crossbones. When I played it, I don't find him helpful (could be because I play badly with him). So, I had Archangel to apply neurotoxins to melt opponents susceptible to both bleed and poison.

Punisher has a Starburst node and a chance to proc Endure (I use AA here).

I think I used either Hyperion or Vision against SW (to avoid her poison).

Vision to control Wolverine's All-or-nothing node.

Thanos has super high attack rating. One mistake and ...
    This is where I used Crossbones but died many times. Maybe champ with non-contact hits could work (I am unsure).

Round 5 has safeguard.

🦏 is tough, and I used a regen champ here.

I find Ultron more difficult, because he is stun immune and need to deal with his twice regen and pesky evade. I took a hard hitter to bring his health down to 51% and followed by champ with heal block.

If you can switch Nightcrawler early, which I did, plus using a bleed immune, it is not tough.

Round 6 has spiked armor, safeguard and spite interspersed.

Bring Poison immune for Abomination and Scarlet Witch.

I used AA alot here.

Good that Thanos' attack rating is nothing like in Round 4 and also no spiked armor.

Except for Crossbones (which I felt is really only useful for Thanos in Round 4 [and as said, I am unsure if non-contact hits can deal with spiked armor]), I think you have champs to deal with most fights, so I hope the above explanation helps a little.