**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star receive allt block damage!!!!

I used my 4 star in day4 of map5 but they received louds of block damage like 700 and 1k this is issue or its normal?

Comments

• Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    against which champs
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    It's happening with our aq as well. Taking full damage while blocking
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Which champions were you fighting?

There are some champs who have abilities that mirror what you're talking about... Cyclops, for one...
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    All node
  • Options
    6301cekv9tkg.jpeg
    k4c2b6e6c8l6.png
    My sl was 70 precent right before mordo but 4 or 5 block and my health gone also happens to my ice man too that why he dead I think kabam increased block damage
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    All nodes. 4 different ally members experiencing same thing
  • Options
    VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    edited August 2017
    It's happening all around the game also on act 5. it is almost doesnt matter with who you are playing with
    (not including caps, DD classic, quke and high chance to perfect block champ).
    Fighting against 10-19k rivals will cost you on average 750hp when blocking.
    I had fights losing almost 30% hp without getting hit once... My most used champs are: SL, CapWW2, SW, Thor and Iceman.
    Not to mention when blocking specials... can cost you 2000hp... this is way to much.
  • Options
    It's happening all around the game also on act 5. it is almost doesnt matter with who you are playing with
    (not including caps, DD classic, quke and high chance to perfect block champ).
    Fighting against 10-19k rivals will cost you on average 750hp when blocking.
    I had fights losing almost 30% hp without getting hit once... My most used champs are: SL, CapWW2, SW, Thor and Iceman.
    Not to mention when blocking specials... can cost you 2000hp... this is way to much.
    So it's a bug?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    No No bug. It wash after. V12. Just How Kabam make it.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Gamer wrote: »
    No No bug. It wash after. V12. Just How Kabam make it.
    What i have this problem after v14.1
  • Options
  • Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    its not a bug its coz they got huge attack