**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AG crystal shards.

Pure_awesomeness_123Pure_awesomeness_123 Posts: 97 β˜…
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it would be cool to have AG crystal shards, it's pretty much impossible to ever pull a good dupe from crystals with RNG being what it is. πŸ™„ So, I think they should add Awakening gem crystal shards, for example completing the monthly event quest:
Beginner:
Completion: 200 2* AG crystal shards
100% expiration' 400 2* AG crystal shards
Normal:
Completion: 400 2* AG crystal shards
100% exploration: 800 2* AG crystal shards
Heroic:
Completion: 600 3* AG crystal shards
100% exploration: 800 3* AG crystal shards
Master:
Completion: 450 4* AG crystal shards
100% expiration: 500 4* AG crystal shards
Epic/uncollected:
Completion: 300 5* AG crystal shards
100% expiration: 600 5* AG crystal shards
2*-4* AG crystals will take 2000 shards to form and 5* and 6* AG crystals will take 10,000 shards to form.

What do you think, should this be a thing?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s not a bad idea but the 5* and 6* awakening gems are supposed to be for tremendous achievements. Plus 6* awakening gems aren’t a thing yet. But with the exploration of act 6, we will most likely get a 6* generic AG.

And with the 5* AG shards, I’d say they stick to uncollected difficulty if these are even added.

But I honestly do like this idea and maybe it will be added for everyone to get.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awakening gems are prizes already for engame Players. We shouldn't cheap them this way.

On the other hand I think we should get rank up gem fragments. That could be cool

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Were you guys around when there were no such things as catalyst fragments?