Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why is Havok Dealing 0 Damage

Sometimes im Playing as Havok in a Quest and His Special One Dealt 0 Damage (This was my first fight using him) After no more of this i thought it was something to do with his abilities but nothing stating anything about 0 Damage.

After another Fight His Attack Dealt 0 Damage.

Bug or Not.

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Did your opponent have an armor up?
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Let's just say brothas don't hurt brothas..
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Brian Grant just posted a video a gameplay using Red Skull VS Havok. Red skull received zero plasma damage. I have no idea why Red Skull is immune to Havok’s plasma thing but I think it got something to do with Tesseract
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    roberto94 said:

Brian Grant just posted a video a gameplay using Red Skull VS Havok. Red skull received zero plasma damage. I have no idea why Red Skull is immune to Havok’s plasma thing but I think it got something to do with Tesseract

Armour up buffs prevent havoks plasma detonation
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    roberto94 said:

plasma damage does nothing to opponents with an active Armor Up buff, like Red Skull ^_^
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

roberto94 said:

Armour up buffs prevent havoks plasma detonation

roberto94 said:

plasma damage does nothing to opponents with an active Armor Up buff, like Red Skull ^_^

I see!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just hit RS’s block to get rid of those pesky armor ups. I think I’m just using underleveled champs because I die most times against RS and have no clue why
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The one thing Cyclops is good for. (Don't hurt me @Kabam Miike )
  • Options

Just hit RS’s block to get rid of those pesky armor ups. I think I’m just using underleveled champs because I die most times against RS and have no clue why

Do you guys ever read champs abilities?
    r/Woosh? More like r/NYYYYOOOOOWWWWWW
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Do you guys ever read champs abilities?
    As long and complicated as the champ abilities are getting, probably not. It's easier just to go watch game play on YouTube about it. 😂
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited August 2019

When you hit his block you take dmg and lose power so it's not a good idea to hit into hit into his block to get rid of his armor buffs. It's better to use someone with armor break or someone that can nullify his buffs or someone that has guaranteed crits/true strike so they ignore the armor buffs
  • Options

When you hit his block you take dmg and lose power so it's not a good idea to hit into hit into his block to get rid of his armor buffs. It's better to use someone with armor break or someone that can nullify his buffs or someone that has guaranteed crits/true strike so they ignore the armor buffs
    I must have been laying on the sarcasm a little too thick