**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use Omega Red

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I just pulled myself a 5* OR, and I know he greatly benefits from being duped, but that won’t happen until hopefully the end of the SA calendar.

So for now he is unduped. Is he still good without the dupe and if so, how should I go about using him? Much thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    You want to spam sp2 and use a lot of heavies to cause degen by having max amount of spores. Sp 1 and 3 give regen
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I just pulled myself a 5* OR, and I know he greatly benefits from being duped, but that won’t happen until hopefully the end of the SA calendar.

So for now he is unduped. Is he still good without the dupe and if so, how should I go about using him? Much thanks :)

he is good without dupes for things such as poison paths if you run suicides or especially bleed nodes. Other than that he is not great unduped. The thing is to keep him at 10 or more spores, use heavys to keep him from losing spores and you can sp1 or 3 to remove spores and heal if you need to.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Parry, Heavy. Just like Domino with flaming trinity. Also spam Sp2. That's all I have to say.