**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black iso featured crystal

Comments

• MetalsonicdudeMetalsonicdude Posts: 22
    Hopefully they can fix this by today, all they need to do is send everyone who bought the old one the new one, and they can keep the old one. Problem solved.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    They can take back my Diablo dupe, I already had every champ in the old feature and would never have bought it, even a basic would have had some champs that I want. The new feature has 4 or 5 out of 24.
    Madcat said:

Don’t sweep this under the rug guys, building trust with your community allows for better communication and constructive solutions for problems moving forward.

You must be new around here. It cannot go under the rug, under the rug is already full.
    Not new, just very hopeful.
    I don’t think anyone is expecting it to or accepting if it does just go away. We just aren’t expecting instant answers.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Any new info on this?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Still waiting myself, old crystal can't be considered featured as all champions are now in basics. Submitted ticket and was told:
    "I checked all of my resources and I can see here that our Game Team is already aware of the issue and they are currently working on it. I am afraid that I am unable to provide the specific interval of the process. Rest assured that this case will be looking into with utmost priority."
  • SandyUKSandyUK Posts: 18
    edited August 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

Refund 1000 shards would be most equitable solution for all parties

You must bee kidding me?

I want my 11k shards back.
    The gave us the wrong cristall, with champions I dont need/want for a higher prize than a normal 5* cristall kost.
    They can take the champion I got of the wrong cristal back.
    Anyone have any new information? I’ve still gotten nothing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Calm down. They already said they are looking how they will compensate who bought the wrong crystal.
    Even if they decide to send a second crystal to everyone, it would take a week or something to get all the names of people affected
  • VetVet Posts: 9

We are still working out what the resolution will be for those who purchased the crystal before it was updated. When we have any additional information to share, we will do so here.

@Kabam Lyra any news?
    Has anyone who purchased the old crystal before they changed it seen anything in game that’s changed? I haven’t.
    It'll take time for them to figure this out. I don't care if it takes a few days as long as at the end of the day they do it right. Either give back the 11k shards or give us one of the current feature crystals.
  • KelsurKelsur Posts: 9
    It has been almost 24 hour since last update on this issue on any of the official channels.

This is frustrating because it's stunting and altering the progression of my account. I could be potentially using expiring resources (including some that I paid for) ranking up I'd get from that crystal. Instead I am stuck in a waiting limbo.

If someone could tell us what the solution is going to be, even if it's going to take a few days, it will help me make decisions for my account going forward.
    Can we have an update, or any information on the issue? @Kabam Lyra
    I just got a notice my ticket is being closed on this issue, but there has yet to be a response from mods
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Same, my tickets are being closed but no uodate
    My ticket is closing as well.
    Email them back and it'll reset the clock.
  • PhenixgPhenixg Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Can we please get an update to this? What about the players that got the wrong featured crystal? Please make this right
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Something like "we are still working on it guys, pls be patient" would be nice, so we would know that you are still working on it and we could be more patient.💪
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    I just bought a feature and saw non-feature champions spin by. Bug?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    With how quiet they've been it's not inspiring confidence in buying the Sigil, you'd expect better support if your going to comit to a regular subscription and good will if there are errors with the 'exclusive' products
    MavRCK_ said:

I just bought a feature and saw non-feature champions spin by. Bug?

The feature crystal has 6 feature and 18 non feature champs on it.

This thread is about the error when the crystal was release and contained old (no longer feature) champs
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Can we please get some form of an update on what’s going to happen to the people who bought the crystal before it was fixed? It’s been almost 2 days and you guys haven’t said anything, yet you made the announcement about champion balancing yesterday evening.
    I really hope they can fix this soon, they can take back my miles dupe from the wrong crystal.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    This shouldn't be too hard to fix as it probably only impacted a few hundred people max !
This discussion has been closed.