**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should'nt cavalier crystals only drop 5 and 6 stars seeing as act 6 does not allow under 5 stars

The title is the question

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    No, then they would cost 3k units each at least. They are not meant as a way to et guaranteed 5 and 6*s, but to increase the chance of getting them.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    My question is i can understand they give out 4 stars but 3 stars should not be a part of cavalier crystals as they are no longer used for clearing content by them should they not have removed them from the crystal and increased the 4 star drop rates?
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    😂😂😂😂😂 not even close. Seriously? 200 units for a guaranteed 5* and a chance at a 6*?!? That puts the value of a guaranteed 5* at around $7 even if you were buying the units and can be gotten for free in very little time. This is very irrational wishful thinking. I hope that never happens. People would have the whole 5/6* roster in no time and would break the game.

🐻
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Think about how much some people spend on them and what their rosters would look like if that was the case. I'd probably have every single 6* at sig 200 by now
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You just switched your question lol
  • Options

My question is i can understand they give out 4 stars but 3 stars should not be a part of cavalier crystals as they are no longer used for clearing content by them should they not have removed them from the crystal and increased the 4 star drop rates?

No, the 3*s are in there to lower the cost and control the rate at which new 5 and 6*s are added to the game. If they made the crystal only the top *s levels it would have to be ridiculously priced to control that rate.
  • Options
    I personally do not agree with their decision to keep 3 stars in the crystal as they are useless to endgame players and within a year i figure it will be the same fate for 4 stars
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I personally do not agree with their decision to keep 3 stars in the crystal as they are useless to endgame players and within a year i figure it will be the same fate for 4 stars

That's why it's called a gamble...
  • Options
    But you could keep 4 stars and keep it reasonable i mean you could have a cav with 4 5 and 6 stars for 350 units and people will still buy them (albeit not as many but still they will sell them)
  • Options
    Then don’t buy them. You’re asking something totally silly here, the crystals are 200 units.. they should be used to farm 5 and 6*’s. Easy answer if they’re not worth it? Don’t get them.

🐻
  • Options
    Honestly i dont know i posted this expecting no reply and somebody did and it messed with me
  • Options
    Now my debate time is up for the day
  • Options

But you could keep 4 stars and keep it reasonable i mean you could have a cav with 4 5 and 6 stars for 350 units and people will still buy them (albeit not as many but still they will sell them)

At this level almost every 4* gives 5% of a 5*, meaning 20 of them would guarantee you a 5* + all the other stuff. Again this is a matter of price. How much do you want them to charge for the crystals because what you are asking for would cost way more.
  • Options
    Nobody agreed so he’s out.😂. His debate time for the day lasted about 5 mins.

🐻