**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dexterity Bug: Precision Buff counts as applying/expiring twice.

This issue has been present since the dexterity mastery change some time ago but as new nodes have been released that effect buff application my annoyance with it has increased and u wanted to bring it to the attention of the developer and the rest of the community.

My main issue is this: The precision buff that comes from using the dexterity mastery counts as applying twice. Once when you first successfully dodge an attack and then again right at the moment you strike the opponent and it starts to expire (expiration time of course varies by number of points in the mastery). In general this is not a home problem but has some annoying interactions in a few scenarios:

1) Buffet: If you acquire a dexterity buff while the buffet timer is resetting and do not manage to strike the opponent before the buffet timer resets, when you finally do strike the opponent, they will heal and you dexterity buff will instantly expire instead of slowly expiring over time. If you do not strike the opponent it will not trigger buffet and precision buff remains.

2) Burden of might: When you dexterity you get drained 25% power once the dexterity precision buff applies and then again once you strike the oponent and it begins to expire.

3) Dormamu's Degeneration: The timer starts once you strike the opponent and it begins to expire and then again once it finishes expiring.

There are several other examples but these were some of the most annoying to me, particularly with Dorm as a map 6 miniboss and the increasing number of nodes that interact with buffs applying.

Thanks,

Cendar333

Comments

• Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303

I think it’s because it goes from being a permanent buff Into a timed buff

I agree with you, but I don't think it was designed with that in mind, and I don't think it's working as intended. The rework was specifically designed to prevent it from counting multiple times (I.e. with dormamu etc...) So I don't think this was what was intended.

It has been functioning that way for some time, but I don't think anyone has brought up this issue before.
    Since essentially this mastery seems to be applying 2 buffs, One way to solve this issue would be to make one of the buffs a passive, possibly the second one that starts expiring.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    This has been raised and ignored previously.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Heck, I have had a long, detailed post I made on this matter completely deleted and ignored without a second glance. I'm worried Kabam is trying to sweep this one under the rug.
    Wondering if I might get a response from the developers on whether or not this "double buff" is how dexterity was intended to function since the change a while back. Any feedback/response would be much appreciated!