**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help on who to level at this point in my game. Please help

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just got my first two five star champs and I'm not to thrilled with who but I need to know what to do first. My lineup

Who should I level and rank next... All my top row bottom picture are rank 4 max level. Besides the five stars obviously

Comments

• mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    I'd say venom is top priority and then maybe voodoo thing ghost rider killmonger
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Even over the two five stars I just got?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mrcyrcle said:

I'd say venom is top priority and then maybe voodoo thing ghost rider killmonger

I'd do about the same thing and maybe iceman gwenpool and Luke
    The five stars you have are not bad actually but the four stars you have are better
    Bishop is an ik questing champ and psylocke is very good at power control
    What is ik?
    And thank you I have a tough decision lol but my favorite is probably a toss up between Captain marvel and Emma. Idk why but I just wreck stuff with them both. Blade too but yea.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Blade and Ghostrider. No question. OG Thor helped me a ton early on. Wolvie, Vis... You have a solid roster. Blade and GR will carry you through so much.
    Thank you. That works for me, been trying to tell myself to throw ghost Rider in the mix anyways. My cap marvel and Emma have been massive MVPs

Thank you. That works for me, been trying to tell myself to throw ghost Rider in the mix anyways. My cap marvel and Emma have been massive MVPs

Good luck, man! Ghostrider is crucial for Blade. It makes him a savage. But, Ghostrider himself can do a TON of early content, sometimes clearing entire paths. Get to know all his judgements well, and what order you should go in for various fights. He’s great.
    Don’t overdo the immunity champs. You need some big damage dealers as well. Gwenpool, Doc Voodoo, and Venom are all fantastic.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Voodoo captain marvel and venom
    Lvernon15 said:

Voodoo captain marvel and venom

Yup. Your roster is pretty set like 8-9 champs deep.
    Don’t sweat the 5* pulls either. Most of us get a few stinkers before we start pulling those gems. 4* are more than enough right now. Also, it could be worse than Psylocke and Bishop. Plus, they are reworking a lot of champions these days!
    Thanks y'all. I see what you mean I do use alot of immunity stuff. Cap marvel is a damage God through a quest.

Thanks y'all. I see what you mean I do use alot of immunity stuff. Cap marvel is a damage God through a quest.

True. She’s got a lot of awesome tools!