**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP ME just got two five star champs WHAT DO I LEVEL NEXT.

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips

Emma, blade, captain marvel, Morningstar are ran 4 max level. Just got my first two five stars, should I work on the five stars or go rank five of four star.

HELP ME just got two five star champs WHAT DO I LEVEL NEXT. 43 votes

Emma
11%
xxKyojinxxdoctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgArsozdeepblack12 5 votes
Morningstar
0%
Blade
23%
ArcDeAngelusBrandonmballoucx23433Killershark021Deadpool87MiStaLovaDragonsniperRhQPancake_FaceBryliantu93Gonçalo 10 votes
Captain marvel
51%
winterthurMagicBentonTheManMythLegendLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235StingerbkDuke_SilverWerewrymFantasy_91TaZ_4178PeterQuillKillerRino19Austin555555CoachLedJuggerNotKobster84MeebletonX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgSpeedro420 22 votes
Psylocke
9%
Foxhero007JohnyzeroLordRaymond3Massapeal 4 votes
Bishop
4%
Timrosissamaf80 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel
    I wouldn't rank either of those 5* champs. Neither are that good and you have significantly better 4* champs.
  • Options
    Thanks brother. Who first out of the four star
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Captain marvel
    For now focus on the 4*'s because they are better than your 5*'s at the moment.
  • Options
    Captain marvel

Thanks brother. Who first out of the four star

Cap Marvel is a great option, she'll get you through a lot of content. Venom is also great to rank up so you can stop all of those nasty spidey evades. Thing is another you'll want to look at ranking up.
  • Options
    Thank you man that's good info. I need to edit this cause I have other four stars.
  • Options
    Captain marvel

Thank you man that's good info. I need to edit this cause I have other four stars.

Looks like you have quite a few to be getting on with as is. Lots of honorable mentions too, Killmonger, Gwenpool, Iceman, Ghost Rider. You'll have plenty of champs to rank up for a long time.
  • Options
    Well I'm on act 4 bout to be done with it I really just want the best team I can have to to get through the story modes. I def have alot of four stars lol idk I don't care to rAnk them all at least the ones I don't like wont move. Really just want one team that's great and maxed out. Then I can work on other teams.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Captain marvel
    Werewrym said:

I wouldn't rank either of those 5* champs. Neither are that good and you have significantly better 4* champs.

Don’t sleep on Psylocke y’all
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel
    eh....
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Emma
    If u need immunities and evade counter rank up emma otherwise rank up cap marvel