**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need advice

I know a lot of people ask for this kind of advise, so please forgive... I really want to boost my top squad for AQ and AW. Should I rank up 4*-Rank3 Sig2 Wasp, 4*-Rank3 IMIW, OR should I keep saving to rank up 5* Cap or 5* Red Cyclops (they're both on Rank 3)?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I know a lot of people ask for this kind of advise, so please forgive... I really want to boost my top squad for AQ and AW. Should I rank up 4*-Rank3 Sig2 Wasp, 4*-Rank3 IMIW, OR should I keep saving to rank up 5* Cap or 5* Red Cyclops (they're both on Rank 3)?

First of all despite mikes love for cyclops drop him from the consideration. After that I would say it depends. Is the cap CW, regular or iw, I am assuming regular. Does your alliance need an IMIW, or are they concerned about diversity? Same with Wasp. Unfortunately without knowing the situation you are in it is hard to help.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save for cap if it’s the infinity war version, if not I’d go with wasp
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    OK, thanks... unfortunately, its regular CAP. Our alliance already has an IMIW, but not a Wasp. (And She is Awesome!)