**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why arena hit count removed.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I just pounded on captain America I had to hit him 50-60 times and lost the fight because of his tier 3. I really want to see those numbers so I know how angry I should or shouldn't be. Now that I can't see them it's frustrating because I know I should have won the fight it was either the ai is turned up way to high , or I kismcounted but now I can't know can I. Why not let me see if your ai is so over the top as to make some fights impossible.

Also side note. If fight is impossible let me quit it and loose why make me go through the actions and wasting time to loose a fight I'm never going to win.

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Man I used to complain about the sp3's too all the time.
    Then an advanced player in our alliance convinced me to learn how to bait specials and it rarely if ever happens now except maybe on mordo or Hyperion on a power node.
    You can avoid the sp3 (or all of the sp's for that matter) pretty much altogether learning to bait them at sp1 and evade.
    Videos on youtube.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I missed the hit counters too for a time but it was worth losing them for skipping the end fight screens.

And you can quit a fight from the pause menu.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    The new format is way better. You just need to learn to be a better master baiter!
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    why do you need the hit count anyway? As other's have said learn to bait specials to avoid enemies going to special 3

I'm hoping that they apply the same design to the quest fights. Where the next fight button will take you to the champ selection screen for the next node's fight if there's just one path option to take. If it's a fork, then you'll be brought back to the map and select a path, as what we have currently
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Nothing to do with baiting specials but I sort of liked seeing hit counts too. Just another way to measure performance
  • Baiting is the ONLY way you will get good streaks in arena

It, for me, is by far the hardest skill to master in this game. I can probably manage it about 20% of the time, and even then you can still come up against a guy who simply will not be baited. You can dash back and forth umpteen times and he will just not drop. And the faster they are the more likely dropping your guard is to get you killed. So for millions of players it is simply not an option, to risky.

Experts can probably still manage it, but the vast majority of us can't, it's why when you check the profile of someone like you at your level probably has about 30 or 40 wins, rather than hundreds.

I saw a guy on chat today who had a best streak of 680. I find that alarming, worrying and quite frustrating all together