**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister labs

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
Are Sinister Labs going to be extended another day to make up for them being still messed up. I dont want to ask for compensation from the error but i feel like extending it a day to make up for the missed day would balance things out. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Amazing_Demon05 that would work too. I dont like asking for compensation because u end up getting ppl arguing that u just want free stuff. That is why I suggested extending it a day so everyone could still earn whatever difficulties they want to do.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I used couple of items while doing an epic run. Used randomizers. Then on the rewards screen it was all blank. So how does it help with extending a day? I need my items if I didn't get rewarded.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Amazing_Demon05 that would work too. I dont like asking for compensation because u end up getting ppl arguing that u just want free stuff. That is why I suggested extending it a day so everyone could still earn whatever difficulties they want to do.

asking for compensation for a bug like this that costs us those things, and resources is not asking for free stuff, however asking for compensation for issues that do not prevent you from doing anything kinda is.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I cannot get any rewards. Therefore, I’d like compensation. Additionally, I completed both lanes of Epic before I even noticed.
  • Options
    Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139

What a bug man ! No reset on the labs and no rewards :(