**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deflated PI values, not inflated...

Hi, my Thor (sig65) used to have +6500 rating and this week suddenly dropped to 5800.
Cap marvel dropped too. I contacted customer support and they referred me to Mike's post
about inflated values so that didn't help! My pi is not inflated but totally deflated...

I assume I am not the only with this problem? When is this gonna be fixed?

Furthermore, game has been lagging terribly after the last update.dash back doesn't work at times.
IPad air, 10.3.3. Pls fix as soon as possible.

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    There was an issue last week where the PI was showing higher than it should be. 5800 seems way more reasonable for what Thor's PI should be as a 5/50 champion.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14569/known-issue-inflated-pi-values-on-champions-and-green-glow-on-non-boosted-champions#latest
    PI does not matter anyways...you should be more concerned with prestige.
  • Hey @KaraKartalOley ,

Dropping by to let you know that the link provided by @420sam gives further information on the issue that had occurred this past weekend. However, I totally get where this can be confusing.

To break it down, what had happened was there was an issue with Masteries and Synergies communicating within the game after the completion of a quest. During your quest, if your champion’s PI was being affected by Masteries or Synergies it ended up carrying back over to your roster. Thus displaying an inflated PI. After our teams fixed the issue it returned your champions back to their current overall rating without those factors in play. Currently, your Thor is displaying the correct rating.

I’m sorry again you were affected by this issue and it caused some confusion, however with this being resolved I’m going to go ahead and close out this discussion. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.