**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
The question speaks for itself :blush:
Note: ive done my first labyrinth run and i dont run suicides yet

Who to rank 5 51 votes

Star-Lord (Sig 70)
0%
Medusa (Sig 40)
39%
GAM3RGUYZzzVineetkansaraSharkPowerr99CaptainDonHit_me_TwiceBlaargoMoosetiptronicKobster84Maldroit2CainRockypantherxMidnite93KalantakThekingslayerGiodood_1OneAboveAll13NightMonkeyCaptain_ZephyrLiamvl 20 votes
Omega (Sig 17)
52%
FrostySecondSkrillerCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverAanthoScholia10or_StronganubhavdivinegamerSDPAleordoctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDreadpool_XF8Batman1903EtjamaMiStaLovamrcyrcleObaid_Jacob03PeaRatFreeToPlay_21 27 votes
Venom (Unduped)
7%
Lvernon15LordRaymond3X_Factor_AgentWeeHobbit89 4 votes
Keep ranking to 4 and wait for a beyond god tier to rank 5
0%

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Medusa (Sig 40)
    Medusa unless you can pump up OR Sig
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Medusa (Sig 40)
    I’d wait to do LoL until you have Domino, or Aegon my 2 cents
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Medusa (Sig 40)
    From above 3 options I'd definitely go with Medusa, and if you want to wait for any champ you can,but she's really a great opinion 👍
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Omega (Sig 17)
    Plan ahead for future. OR is one of the best champions in the game at high sig. his damage is insane I’d love to pull him lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Omega (Sig 17)
    If you plan to invest in suicides, omega for sure. If not, still him or wait, if you dislike his play style
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Omega (Sig 17)
    Omega if you will be running suicides
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Venom (Unduped)
    Do not, I repeat do not do omega, at that low a sig he’s basically unduped and a low dog omega with no suicides is not a great champ, it’s betw venom medusa or taking ss to r4 then r5
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Omega (Sig 17)
    Or Medusaaa
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    No Iceman as a contenter?
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    @crystaldsmith he's unduped
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @Normax_X he's still God tier though. He just doesn't start the fight with cold snap but he's really worth the rewards. Triple immune, tough as nails, and special 1 with cold snap is really good. He's perfect on champs who evade. Especially as a 5* I would rank him. I use my 4/50 a lot still.