**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealth Spider-Man bugged in AW

https://youtu.be/phpv7Hzz7m0

The video shows it all. Web foam selected, flash bang active when the fight starts. Total mularkey. I ranked up night monkey to handle this node, and you’re not even giving him a chance. You can see by the surprise heavy I ate after a flashbang, not a web foam, was applied.

The pre-fight ability selection works perfectly fine in other modes. Just not the most competitive mode where there is more pressure to perform and more on the line. Totally makes sense.

Tier 2, node 3. Send me some pots because there’s no way this is working as intended.

In game name m.e.g.a.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

The node increases his unstoppable abilities over 100% accuracy. I’m not sure of the interaction with steal spider but I know with she hulk he can still trigger it with the slow debuff active. At times it still shows the icon for unstoppable as well and the ability isn’t active.

It’s not even applying slow it’s applying vulnerability
  • Options
    megadoomclopamegadoomclopa Posts: 16
    @Lvernon15 exactly right. @Heheheh7777 you missed the point.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A member in my alliance had the same issue against thing in war with his stealth spidey aswell so it’s not an isolated case