**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rol wolverine...

Pure_awesomeness_123Pure_awesomeness_123 Posts: 97 β˜…
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
A long long time ago in a battlerealm far far away...
One summoner decided he wanted to beat ROL he had saved up revives, heals, and units...
He put his 5* Hyperion in with 4* IWCA for ROL juggs and destroyed all who stood in his way, but then...

He got to rol wolverine...

Let's just say that summoner now understands why so many people are afraid of him...😬

However that summoner realized his units and revives didn't have to go to total waste!
He would make a discussion thread on the forums dedicated to talking about counters, tips, tricks, who to bring, and the like:
Here are my suggestions to counter regen:
Punisher 2099
IWIM
She hulk
Void *if duped*
Those are just the people I thought of off my head. Please feel free to make your own suggestions for tips, tricks, and counters to ROL wolverine.
Not all of us have to learn the hard way.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    See this post.
    :)

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    Void is the best. If you can bring him, do it. I’m not sure if he requires a point or two in Despair to beat Wolvie without being awakened. I’m sure someone knows.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There’s always Guillotine, the OG RoL Wolverine killer
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

So ummm I just stopped on juggs but I haven't gotten to wolverine yet? Is he really that bad? He can't be that bad...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

if you can stop (or even better reverse) his heal he is one of the easiest champs to take down, if not you will have a reaaaaally hard time trying to power through him ^_^

personally i used a duped Arcangel, neurotoxin stop regen... killed the Wolvie in 150 hits! AA can also do the trick unduped, but you would have to block a lot to stack poison and block the regen ^_^
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    I was kind of afraid of Wolverine until I saw one of Seatin's video in which he did it on his f2p account with a 3* Void.
    And since I've got one fully dupped 3* Void myself, I thought why not try ? I'm not as good as him but hey... And it worked like a charm, simple as spaming SP1, bait and dex his SPs, and wait. He was at 99% health when he started losing it, 10 seconds later he was gone. So if you get the chance and have the champ yourself, you'll see it's a cakewalk.
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47 β˜…
    My 4* full sig void took wolvie in 83 hits, it was beautiful!
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I was kind of afraid of Wolverine until I saw one of Seatin's video in which he did it on his f2p account with a 3* Void.
    And since I've got one fully dupped 3* Void myself, I thought why not try ? I'm not as good as him but hey... And it worked like a charm, simple as spaming SP1, bait and dex his SPs, and wait. He was at 99% health when he started losing it, 10 seconds later he was gone. So if you get the chance and have the champ yourself, you'll see it's a cakewalk.

I have a 4* void, UNDUPED though.
    i think that void can still stop the regen if the despair mastery is maxed, and even reverse it if you are lucky with debuffs even unduped... but you will get an awakening stone in a few days anyway, and void is worth a generic one (i personally don't like him, but i see why he is considered a "god tier" champion by a lot of people) ^_^