**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is dormammu a good defender in 2019? worth ranking up?

MasterduxMasterdux Posts: 360 ★★★
So... I just finished act 5 100% and got a mystic awakening gem, a both a rank 2 to 3 and rank 3 to 4 mystic gem.
My mystic roster is kinda laking to say the least, that bring the question.. should I rank my 5* Dormammu up for AW defense?
Apprecite the help guys

Is dormammu a good defender in 2019? worth ranking up? 43 votes

Yes, still a good defender
32%
JestressCrkwestFoxhero007iDazzaaaDuke_SilverCupidshashankchromeRougeknight87TheSpicyKnightDead1MiStaLovaObaid_Jacob03NightMonkeyjayhoop007 14 votes
Not even worth the rank 3 to 4
23%
Timone147TJ82Thecrusher_9756TimrosJayProngsBlubfish_666FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKalantakmrcyrcleReeeTron 10 votes
Good defender, but not a good use of those gems
39%
KDoggg2017GAM3RGUYmeoreanLvernon15StingerbkMenkenthiddenblizzardGrootman1294Cranky_TrumpRehan010_NBSAISquishyjrThe_4THFreeToPlay_21Wade420wilson69AshKetchumWARLOCK_02Pyrda 17 votes
Other (Please give me your feedback)
4%
EtjamaEarthElite 2 votes

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Good defender, but not a good use of those gems
    On certain nodes he can still be a pain, but he hasn't been a real killer for a long time. I place a 4/55/120 pretty often and he very, very rarely gets a kill.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Not even worth the rank 3 to 4
    Without the dupe he is useless on D and with the dupe ppl just have to be more cautious dexing him. AQ gave everyone heaps of practice against him when he was one of the main opponents in there
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Other (Please give me your feedback)
    You should take him to rank 3, and use the 3-4 gem on a better character. Can I see your roster?