Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Loyalty store update overdue

The loyalty store needs a serious update. We gain so much loyalty but there's not much of value in the loyalty store to spend it on. I've got awakened Unstoppable Collosus at both 4 & 5 star. I'd be happy to see rank up resources like gold added to the loyalty store or maybe some 6 star champs. I'd love to hear how everyone else feels or what they'd like to see added to the Loyalty store

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    What champ besides og Vision do they specifically have for sale? Maybe i read your post wrong but vision is the only one i can think of and he has been around for years. @Snizzbar
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    issamaf80 said:

goldpool for loyalty

He's a trophy champ so I don't expect him or Deadpool to be available that way b
    Neotwism said:

What champ besides og Vision do they specifically have for sale? Maybe i read your post wrong but vision is the only one i can think of and he has been around for years. @Snizzbar

Unstoppable Collosus can be purchased outright in the Loyalty store & 3 star Deadpool has to be purchased in the unit store which opens the arenas that rarely run for the 4 star version of Deadpool
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,755 ★★★★★
    All I want is uncollected gold crystals
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    - 6* unsto. colossus
    - 6* Kang
    - 6* Zola (hydra adaptoid)
    - 6* wolverine
    - 6* war machine. but somehow they'll keep it at impossibly high price that you wont b able to buy them for like 2 years 😂
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    There’s enough to spend on, play in harder wars and help your alliance by buying boosts instead of being greedy
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Cranmer00 said:

There’s enough to spend on, play in harder wars and help your alliance by buying boosts instead of being greedy

With an R5 Hyperion, R4 Blade & R4 Ghost Rider, I rarely need to spend in AW but have when the need was there. I have over 2mil loyalty saved up & I'd love something worthwhile to spend it on.
  • Options
    AptxAptx Posts: 9
    Please add more heroes to loyalty store. Or just switch the UC with another-I would be happy to buy 5* Corvus for 1M or 1.5M loyalty rather than 5* UC for 800k
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    would love something to spend my 3.5m loyalty on other then aw boosts and weekly alliance donations. It is such a useless currency. The reason for currency in games is to bottleneck progression, it is suppose to hold value and be something you can never get enough of. The way loyalty is now, unless you are running map 7 5 days a week (so like 10 alliances) you will have a surplus of it.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    Just add in the 5* / 6* basic pool crystals for a reasonable amount and I would be happy.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Alot of ppl are content doing map 5 in AQ. They have plenty of loyalty. Having more items for sale would be nice whether it be potions, revives, shards, or even cats
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I would love to see uncollected gold crystals in the loyalty section of the store
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    6* Unstoppable Colossus pls
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I like the tier 3 alliance health potions a lot. And the alliance boosters (invulnerability/combat regen) are both good, but a little tinkering otherwise would be cool. Maybe like the occasional grandmaster/cavalier crystal - an old featured maybe - that you can only buy like 3 total that rotates through (so really, you're probably spending on a 3* but maybe not).
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 619 ★★
    edited March 2020
    (Reviving this thread rather than being a pleb and starting a new one )

With the Glory store being updated this month, can we ask again if there's any plans to update the Loyalty store at all? I'd love to see some alternative 5*s offered, hell even a 6* UC would be interesting.

Or - here's another thought.... add in 4/5/6* crystals for a premium. I'd happily pay 800k shards for a limited pool or basic 5* crystal