**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use Stealth Suit Spidey?

I just got him as a 4* recently from a featured crystal (although I know I'm not supposed to buy them). Can someone help explain how he works? I just use his passive fury for extra damage and I am not really sure when to use which web cartridge. Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'd use him for war defense if i were you haha. Has just as much block break potential as domino.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For most fights use the flash bang, fir evade and unstoppable matchups use web foam, the base rotation is 2 light ending combos to get the fury then a special 1 for the precision, then in a short fight just try to keep the debuff up with light ending combos, for longer fights build to the s2 for the mega duration debuff, once the debuff has about 20% duration refresh it then build to the special 3, then just try to maintain the debuff fury and cruelty for the rest of the fight, it sounds complicated but it’s not too much to worry about in fight
  • Options
    Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    Lvernon15 said:

For most fights use the flash bang, fir evade and unstoppable matchups use web foam, the base rotation is 2 light ending combos to get the fury then a special 1 for the precision, then in a short fight just try to keep the debuff up with light ending combos, for longer fights build to the s2 for the mega duration debuff, once the debuff has about 20% duration refresh it then build to the special 3, then just try to maintain the debuff fury and cruelty for the rest of the fight, it sounds complicated but it’s not too much to worry about in fight

Thanks. I’ll try to learn it.