**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star Unstoppable Colossus...Because It's Time

Back in 2018, many began to bring this up, but it was too soon since 6 stars where new. Now, much time has past and 6 stars fairly common so I don't see any reason anymore to no include
6* UC in Loyalty store. Please allow player base that continuously participate in AW with an opportunity to earn a 6* UC. Those who are quick to make dumb comments about UC will likely be some of the first to get him when/if available so not sure why they bother. A 6 star is a 6 star and with new reworks more common, there's always a chance, but you have to have him to even have the chance. I for one would love a 6 star UC even if I already have great roster. Just something else to work for.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ll tell you what it’s time for, the search tool to be used
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Why would you want to spend a ton of loyalty on a unduped, really bad champion? If a 5* is 800k, a 6* will probably be over 2mil.
  • Biollante442Biollante442 Posts: 74
    I think at least having the option to get him as a 6* is nice. He may be a bad champ, but he's still got some uses, especially for Act 6. Plus, people who like collecting champagne it's something right?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    6*s are not common thing this will never happen because 5*s are really valuable still until 7*s come out maybe they will add him but i spend my loyalty on boost and potions
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I think at least having the option to get him as a 6* is nice. He may be a bad champ, but he's still got some uses, especially for Act 6. Plus, people who like collecting champagne it's something right?

Even if people do collect "champagnes" they wouldnt need to worry about collecting 6 star UC if he just wasn't in the game