**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock baiting

Is anyone else having trouble baiting warlocks specials? I find that as I’m trying to bait out his special he never throws it until I’m back into the wall and he heavy attacks me? Is anyone else having trouble or is it just me? Thanks!

I have beat him twice already in UC just took like 6 runs mainly cause of the counter tactics havoc.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve just been quaking him so I don’t know
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’m guessing Warlock is going to be the new favourite flavour for AW defence; once he is available in a crystal and the arenas.
  • gfduncangfduncan Posts: 29
    @UmbertoDelRio thank you for the wonderful advice seeing as you didn’t really add to the conversation at all. I bait him out as I do every other hero and they throw their specials just fine. He just covers a lot of distance and doesn’t throw his specials as often.

Can’t say I kill him to fast

Hahah I wish I could do that but I don’t have any hero’s who can do that XD.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

I’m guessing Warlock is going to be the new favourite flavour for AW defence; once he is available in a crystal and the arenas.

Yea his degen and shock are pretty nasty combo for chipping you away. Luckily his infection won’t build at the same rate cause of the boss nodes

I didn't have any issues baiting his specials, so what am I supposed to think? You didn't provide a video of you trying your best at baiting him and him still refusing, so from what I experienced and from what you delivered, this is the only reasonable conclusion I can reach.

DisagREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro then if you disagreed then all you would have to say is “no I’m not having any trouble he seems to throw them just fine for me.” It’s that easy or you could just hit the disagree button next time! I’m sorry if my lack of evidence seems to far below your intellect I’m not sure how to take videos as I don’t have screen recording, I tried to explain it further but that didn’t seem to help so sorry this post is bothersome to you mate.😅
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    I suggest using a bleed champ so he gains ton of power and keep baiting his sp2