**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special ISO-8

Here’s my idea on special ISO-8!
My New Idea: Special ISO-8!
These special ISO-8s can be used to improve one main stat in your champions!
Vibranium ISO-8: ISO-8 that has evolved due to the presence of nearby Vibranium. Increases Health only
Quantum ISO-8: A special type of ISO-8 that only resides in the Micro-realms. Increases Damage only
Dark ISO-8: A very potent version of Black ISO-8. Increases damage SIGNIFICANTLY but at the start of the fight, you will be inflicted with the Black-ISO debuff that grows stronger the more Dark ISO-8 you put into your champion
These special ISO-8s won’t be used for normal level-ups but will have their own special level-up bar for each special type of ISO-8.
The maximum amount of levels increase based on the champion’s stars.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I feel like these could be used as boosts similar to the 3 minute war boosts, I like the idea of them temporarily boosting 1 thing and detrimenting another, my main concern would be them becoming too necessary for certain scenarios, for example the black iso that you mentioned could potentially become essential for legen runs and make it so less people can participate
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    I guess that could be a problem but I feel like making these temporarily as boosts would be a bit redundant since we already have attack and health boosts. I feel like making them into ISO-8s are better. But your points are worth considering in this case. Thanks for the feedback!