**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Additional Improvement to Summoner Appreciation

Firstly, I just want to point out this is not a criticism of Summoner Appreciation, just a suggestion to make it a little bit better.

My suggestion is.....drumroll....instead of having a 3*/4* login crystal in September we have a 5*/6* (wait whut?!) of sentinel!

Ok, now that you’ve recovered from the sheer audacity, hear me out. Variant 3 is coming, and it looks like Sentinels domain. Previously, it has always been said you didn’t want any content to rely on 1 champion, but the way it looks, variant3 is going to rely heavily on Sentinel. Giving every player who logs in a 5* or 6*and level the playing field a lot. I’m lucky, I have both duped so this isn’t for my own personal gain, but I was looking and thinking how annoyed I would be if I didn’t have them, and this thought jumped to my brain.

I understand fully this would set a precedent, but not as big as it seems. Login calendars have always helped players acquire 5*, and by the domino effect, 6* too. It would level the playing field, but most importantly it would show your player base that you do actually appreciate them.

Please consider it