**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance

IGN - Mirirelind
Line ID - freetoplay_21
Rating - 56k
Progression - Stuck at 5.2.4 (will become Uncollected in a month at max).

I'm looking for mid/high tier active alliance who isn't hell bent on AQ/AW. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SirBathSaltsSirBathSalts Posts: 77
    Not gonna happen man. Aliances exist specifically for AW/AQ. Just a word of advice, if you don't want to do AQ/AW. Don't join an alliance. At that point you would just be a solo leech and no one wants that guy in their alliance. Plus you're going to need AQ rewards if you want to rank up and beat 5.2.6. And you will never hit Cavalier without an alliance unless you buy every single offer that Kabam throws your way for the next 2 years. GL tho man.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Not gonna happen man. Aliances exist specifically for AW/AQ. Just a word of advice, if you don't want to do AQ/AW. Don't join an alliance. At that point you would just be a solo leech and no one wants that guy in their alliance. Plus you're going to need AQ rewards if you want to rank up and beat 5.2.6. And you will never hit Cavalier without an alliance unless you buy every single offer that Kabam throws your way for the next 2 years. GL tho man.

I didn't say I won't do AW/AQ. Just that I won't participate in EVERY war or quest.
  • RhinoBlastRhinoBlast Posts: 9
    I agree with SBS. We need another member in our ally but whoever we bring on definitely wont be able to NOT participate in every AW/AQ. That's a must! Why would any group just let you chill while others do all the work for the same rewards. I think you need to define what you mean by "mid" teir and "high" teir. To me and I'm sure others mid teir is gold 2/1 in AW and 60k-100k in AQ. I'm an officer in a Gold 2 alliance and I can tell you for a fact that we dont run into any alliances who's members arent at least 200k or higher. Most have been uncollected for the longest and are working on or are Cavalier. And again that's for mid-tier. High teir would be much higher. Those guys are looking for ppl in the 1 million rating range. You at 56k arent even getting a 2nd thought. Even if you were the best fighter the prestige hit from your low rating would be to great to be worth it. And you definitely couldn't get away with skipping AQ/AW even for a day. Maybe a Silver ally will take you, MAYBE. But that's not mid teir in most players eyes just FYI bud. But again best wishes on finding someone
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    You can check us out dude.
    Name: Asgardians of the Galaxy
    Tag: LAQQ
    I'll give you an invite in-game if you're still looking. We do AW and AQ often, but you don't necessarily have to join. Don't know if we're necessarily high tier or even mid, but we try our best.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Thanks but I found an alliance.