**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How about I donate my device to your Dev team so everyone else across the world may get a fix ??

Hi kabam been thinking and talking with other players on the same device as me and guys on newer devices. I'm led to believe iPhone 7 has far less problems than let's say iPhone 5s. I'm also led to believe you optimise the game for better handsets and in doing so worsen the stability of play on older devices. So I propose to send you my phone for the Dev team to play on. I would allow you to play on my account also but hey I don't want a ban lol so you will have to start over. The issue there is you can't play the hard stuff where most issues lie. I could make a post so long if proby fall asleep listing the endless issues for all Iv spoken to on 5s phones. This will be the 3rd phone upgrade I'll have to make in order to continue playing at a better quality. I don't think that's fair for them who can't afford huge phone costs every 6 months after a year there's 4 newer models out. I I suggest you have the device to make a better game for all
Older users. If you don't wish to accept the phone can I have a safe to use screen recorder for iOS that's not in violation of anything so I can get a better quality of game for them less fortunate. ???

Comments

• AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    It may also be worth employing a decent playing community to test these devices for you cause ultimately issues upset everyone and with no resolution foreseen your just losing player base and game value leaving people feeling disheartened or like its planned. Many players feel this way it's not good for business.