**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what is your bottleneck resource?

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    T4CC. I have no R5 champs because of it.

• Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    t1 alpha catalysts
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Still shocked to read post about people saying t1a are hard to come by

It takes 5 t1a to rank up a 5* one time and there are no t1a in aq rewards anymore if you run map 5 and 6 since season 4 started, so yeah there is a shortage of those now in the upper tiers.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    T2a's are actually my bottleneck.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    Gold isn't an issue, doing okay with Alphas and the rest, but... just can't seem to pull t4cc from AQ crystals worth a damn. Takes forever to make one through the frags, but... it is better than it used to be, thanks to the Glory Store. And then of course the t4cc you do get tend to accumulate in one class =P
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    t4 basic catalysts
    I have plenty of gold and t4cc sitting. Never enough t4 basics to keep up
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    t4 class catalysts
    T4C. Although, today's offer makes a dent into that resource!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hmm choices...it's T4b ATM but that's because I got the 3rd of each class of T4cc at the same time
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    gold
    iso and gold
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    gold
    I literally quit playing for awhile because i never had gold to rank champs up. Half a mil to rank up a 5*.. I came back though and did every gold quest they put out and it kept me good for awhile but starting to run low again
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    gold
    Bottles
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited August 2017
    gold
    I'd have to say gold gets top honors for me, because that and ISO are for the most part mainly obtainable by running quests or getting perfect matches in arena(event rewards realistically add up to maybe 1 Act4 paths worth of gold if that). And having finished the 4 original Acts, I dont want to use energy to run a path again just for gold. Unfortunately, the amount of time and energy invested nets an amount gold that is quite considerably low compared to the amount that is needed to even lvl up 1 rank of a 4* champ and also have to take into consideration weekly Alliance donations. Without gold, we would be hard pressed to run the T4B arena without fear of getting depleted before making RR. T4CC I feel are scarce also, but needed nowhere near as much and as often. T4B we can get more from AQ, EQ, SQ, and arena and again less of an immediate necessity for me. As for T1 alphas, I've had at many times stored over 20 alphas in my stash till near expiration and forced to sell.....
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    t1 alpha catalysts
    Alpha, and basic
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    t1 alpha catalysts
    There was I time I was overflowing in Tier 1 Alpha's Now I actually do the Arena to get them. 5* take up a crazy amount of Alphas.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    t4 basic catalysts
    I have about 100 iso expiring every week since of lack of ranking up my 4s to rank 5 or to rank 4 since I don't get as much since I don't grind and never lucky in map crystals and only time i get 3 a month is if event quest but sometimes I don't buy t4bs with glory since maybe save for potions
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    t1 alpha catalysts
    Bendy wrote: »
    I have about 100 iso expiring every week since of lack of ranking up my 4s to rank 5 or to rank 4 since I don't get as much since I don't grind and never lucky in map crystals and only time i get 3 a month is if event quest but sometimes I don't buy t4bs with glory since maybe save for potions

Well you won't run out of gold.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    t4 basic catalysts
    Resources aren't the only bottlenecks.
    The cost of items is ridiculous. Especially alliance health potion & special bundles.
    The chat system needs to be upgraded. It suck when trying to explain something or have a longer message.
    Then there is the issue of arenas. It used to be that 2-4 million was high. Now people are hitting 7+ million & inflating the scores needed to win champs on purpose. Most of the people inflating the scores & getting the top rank & % rewards already have/duped the champ in the arena & can spend all sorts of credits/money. So it makes it virtually impossible for someone like me to hit a high rank or % to win the champ & awaken one of mine.
    I think if someone has a champ & they're awakened they should not be eligible for rank & % rewards to win the champ offered in arena.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    tier 5 basic
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    gold
    T4 Basics.

Got tons of t4cc and tons I can't even open because I don't have the basics to use them.

Considering 8 are needed just to max a champ, never mind doing 5*s.

Oh and Gold... how some have millions I have no idea. But with all the 4*s and 5*s I have, the gold to sustain the rank up is worse than having the basics
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    gold
    Saying gold because I either have none, or a few million. After that, definitely T4CC/T4B.
  • Options
    BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    edited August 2017
    t2 class and t3 basic
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    t4 class catalysts
    T4cc and a decent duped 5* champ to rank up.
  • Options
    gold
    @furymachine84 , just wanted to mention that I dont disagree wirh your views, but unless the champs sig ability is maxed, there is still a valid reason for players to pursue a champ in arena they have already duped.We get something like 8 or 20 sig lvls with the dupe if Im not mistaken, compared to having to keep track of and try to hit RR for events that offer 4* sig stones, I guess could be considered a players preference. And ya 7mil + in arenas is outrageous. Due to having other areas that require most of my day, I could never invest the time needed. I remember I couple times I posted 5.5mil was because I literally put in close to 30hrs of gametime on days I decided to stay home.....for a 60hr arena?! Are you kidding me? The wife almost divorced me for being so irresponsible with my time! LoL
  • Options
    t4 basic catalysts
    WOK wrote: »
    @furymachine84 , just wanted to mention that I dont disagree wirh your views, but unless the champs sig ability is maxed, there is still a valid reason for players to pursue a champ in arena they have already duped.We get something like 8 or 20 sig lvls with the dupe if Im not mistaken, compared to having to keep track of and try to hit RR for events that offer 4* sig stones, I guess could be considered a players preference. And ya 7mil + in arenas is outrageous. Due to having other areas that require most of my day, I could never invest the time needed. I remember I couple times I posted 5.5mil was because I literally put in close to 30hrs of gametime on days I decided to stay home.....for a 60hr arena?! Are you kidding me? The wife almost divorced me for being so irresponsible with my time! LoL

Yeah, I mean I'm a full time single dad of 2. So between work and my kids I could never get close to the points needed for top tier rewards.
    You're right it is 8 points for 3* & 20 for the 4* champs.
    They could give the people that already duped the champ offered in arena sig stones of whatever class they're in. Idk why they couldn't. Everything we do is tracked.
    Kabam/Netmarkable said splitting up the arenas would lower would give more opportunity for more people to win & the points needed for rank rewards would be lower. The opposite happened.
    Plus, how are these people getting 1st or 2nd tier rank rewards 2 or more arenas? I doubt it's legit.
    I'm sure a lot are thinking/saying "stop complaining & grind!" well how many actually have the time or champs with PI high enough to grind for those points. All the guys in my alliance that used to grind & get rank rewards don't even try.
  • Options
    gold
    @furymachine84 I feel ya man. I know it is not an easy task raising a children but to do it alone can be 10x more difficult, but oh so worth it when they surprise you with something they've learned with a shiny gleam in their eyes.I commend you for your dedication and love for your children to be able to raise them on your own! As far as arenas and the game in general, I basically play arena for the milestones when and if I find time and motivation. And in my view, there will always be a discrepancy in opportunities between those that are able and those that are not. I've cone to learn to deal with it and not bother me by accepting my situation for what it is and not feel dissapointed if I cant get a "taste" of the other side. Main thing for me is that I keep the game enjoyable for me.
  • Options
    t4 basic catalysts
    @WOK
    Thank you. Wasn't expecting or thinking I'd get that kind of response. Lol.
    Your entire post is 100% true. And yeah, I do just deal with it. Kind just felt the need to rant and grumble about the BS a little lol.
  • Options
    DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    edited September 2017
    gold
    Gold. So much Champs to rank and no gold to do so. Followed by tier 1 alphas. Been using my glory to buy those instead of t4b lately.

No time to grind before captain obvious shows up and suggests that.